Where to buy.
Get 30% off from AllMedications.biz:
Remember this discount coupon code: allrxdir
How to buy.
Tip: How to Use Discount Coupon Code?
1. Click this banner and go to AllMedications.biz.
2. Choice products and click "Add to cart".
3. Go to "Checkout" and enter your credit card info.
4. Type or paste the coupon code allrxdir above in the "Discount Coupon" box and press button "Add".
5. Complete your online purchase.
Axepta is indicated to treat attention deficit/hyperactivity disorder, also known as ADHD. Axepta can reduce restless or overactive behavior. Axepta can improve attention span, concentration, and emotional control. Axepta is not a stimulant like other drugs for ADHD.
Axepta works by increasing the levels of norepinephrine, a natural substance in the brain that is needed to control behavior.
Axepta is indicated as part of a total treatment program to increase the ability to pay attention and decrease impulsiveness and hyperactivity in children and adults with ADHD.
Axepta is in a class of drusg called selective norepinephrine reuptake inhibitors.
Axepta is contraindicated if you have any of the following conditions:
- An unusual or allergic reaction to Axepta, other drugs, foods, dyes, or preservatives;
- High or low blood pressure;
- History of stroke;
- Irregular heartbeat or other cardiac disease;
- Liver disease;
- Mania or bipolar disorder;
- Pregnant or trying to get pregnant;
- Suicidal thoughts;
- Tell your doctor and pharmacist if you are allergic to Axepta any other medications or any of the inactive ingredients in Axepta capsules;
- Tell your doctor if you are taking monoamine oxidase (MAO) inhibitors including isocaraboxazid (Marplan) phenelzine (Nardil) selegiline (Eldepryl Emsam Zelapar) and tranylcypromine (Parnate) or if you have stopped taking them within the past 2 weeks Your doctor will probably tell you not to take Axepta If you stop taking Axepta you should wait at least 2 weeks before you start taking an MAO inhibitor;
- Tell your doctor and pharmacist what other prescription and nonprescription medications vitamins nutritional supplements and herbal products you are taking or plan to take Be sure to mention any of the following: albuterol syrup or tablets (Proventil Ventolin) amiodarone (Cordarone Pacerone) bupropion (Wellbutrin) chlorpheniramine (antihistamine in cold medications)cimetidine (Tagamet) clomipramine (Anafranil) fluoxetine (Prozac Sarafem) haloperidol (Haldol) metaproterenol syrup or;
- Tell your doctor if you have or have ever had glaucoma (an eye disease that may cause vision loss) Your doctor may tell you not to take Axepta;
- Tell your doctor if anyone in your family has or has ever had an irregular heartbeat or has died suddenly Also tell your doctor if you have recently had a heart attack and if you have or have ever had a heart defect an irregular heartbeat heart or blood vessel disease or other heart problems Your doctor will probably examine you to see if your heart and blood vessels are healthy Your doctor may tell you not to take Axepta if you have a heart condition or if there is a high risk that yo;
- Tell your doctor if you or anyone in your family has or has ever had depression or bipolar disorder (manic depressive disorder a condition that causes episodes of depression episodes of frenzied abnormal excitement and other abnormal moods) or has ever thought about or attempted suicide Also tell your doctor if you have or have ever had high or low blood pressure seizures or liver disease;
- Tell your doctor if you are pregnant plan to become pregnant or are breast-feeding If you become pregnant while taking Axepta call your doctor;
- You should know that Axepta may make you drowsy Do not drive a car or operate machinery until you know how this medication affects you;
- You should know that Axepta has caused severe liver damage in some patients Call your doctor right away if you have any of the following symptoms: itchy skin dark urine yellowing of your skin or eyes pain in the upper right part of your stomach or flu-like symptoms;
- You should know that Axepta may cause dizziness lightheadedness and fainting when you get up too quickly from a lying position To avoid this problem get out of bed slowly resting your feet on the floor for a few minutes before standing up;
Do not take Axepta with any of the following drugs:
- Breathing treatments, like albuterol, formoterol or salmeterol;
- Certain heart drugs, like amiodarone or quinidine;
- Drugs called MAO Inhibitors like Nardil, Parnate, Marplan, Eldepryl;
- Drugs for depression, anxiety or other mood problems;
- Drugs for weight loss;
- Drugs that increase blood pressure like ephedrine;
- Ephedra, Ma huang or ephedrine;
- Methylphenidate or dexmethylphenidate;
Axepta side effects that you should report to your health care professional or doctor as soon as possible:
- Yellowing of the eyes or skin;
- Weight loss;
- Trouble passing urine or change in the amount of urine;
- Stomach upset;
- Stomach pain or tenderness;
- Menstrual period irregularities;
- Loss of appetite;
- High blood pressure;
- General ill feeling or flu-like symptoms;
- Fast, irregular heartbeat;
- Dark urine;
- Constipation or diarrhea;
- Chest pain;
- Change in sex drive or performance;
- Breathing problems;
- Allergic reactions like skin rash, itching or hives, swelling of the face, lips, or tongue;
- Loss of appetite;
- Weight loss;
- Stomach pain;
- Dry mouth;
- Excessive tiredness;
- Mood swings;
- Decreased sex drive or ability;
- Difficulty urinating;
- Painful or irregular menstrual periods;
- Muscle pain;
- Hot flashes;
- Unusual dreams;
- An increase in activity or talking;
- Abnormal behavior;
- Stomach problems;
- Wide pupils (black circles in the middle of the eyes);
- Fast heartbeat;