Where to buy.
Get 30% off from AllMedications.biz:
Remember this discount coupon code: allrxdir
How to buy.
Tip: How to Use Discount Coupon Code?
1. Click this banner and go to AllMedications.biz.
2. Choice products and click "Add to cart".
3. Go to "Checkout" and enter your credit card info.
4. Type or paste the coupon code allrxdir above in the "Discount Coupon" box and press button "Add".
5. Complete your online purchase.
Deltacortril is indicated to treat psoriatic arthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, ankylosing spondylitis, bursitis, acute gouty arthritis and epicondylitis.
Deltacortril is indicated to treat celiac disease, insulin resistance, ulcerative colitis and liver disorders.
Deltacortril is indicated in the treatment of leukemias, lymphomas, thrombocytopenia purpura and autoimmune hemolytic anemia.
Deltacortril is indicated for treatment of systemic lupus erythematosus, pemphigus and acute rhematic carditis.
Deltacortril is indicated for the treatment of primary or secondary adrenocortical insufficiency, such as congenital adrenal hyperplasia, thyroiditis.
Certain cells in the body release chemicals which cause inflammation. Deltacortril works by stopping the release of these chemicals, therefore reducing inflammation.
Deltacortril is contraindicated if you have any of the following conditions:
- If you suffer from osteoporosis (weakened bones);
- If you suffer from mental health problems;
- If you suffer from hypothyroidism;
- If you suffer from epilepsy;
- If you suffer from adrenal suppression;
- If you or anyone you are in close contact with has chickenpox;
- If you or anyone in your family has diabetes mellitus or glaucoma;
- If you have liver, kidney or heart problems;
- If you have high blood pressure;
- If you have had, or are about to have any vaccinations;
- If you have had a stomach ulcer;
- If you have had a heart attack;
- If you have ever suffered from tuberculosis (TB);
- If you have ever experienced muscle pain after taking steroids;
- If you have any problems with your eyes;
- If you are pregnant, trying for a baby or breast-feeding;
- If you are currently unwell;
Do not take Deltacortril with any of the following drugs:
The corticosteroid decreases the effect of anticholinesterases:
The corticosteroid decreases the effect of salicylates:
The corticosteroid alters the anticoagulant effect:
The barbiturate decreases the effect of the corticosteroid:
- Dihydroquinidine barbiturate;
- Quinidine barbiturate;
The enzyme inducer decreases the effect of the corticosteroid:
The estrogenic agent increases the effect of the corticosteroid:
- Conjugated Estrogens;
The imidazole increases the effect and toxicity of the corticosteroid:
Deltacortril side effects that you should report to your health care professional or doctor as soon as possible:
- Abdominal pain;
- Cushing's syndrome with moon face (red puffy and round);
- Difficulty sleeping;
- Feeling sick or indigestion;
- Increased appetite;
- Oral thrush;
- Stretch marks;
- Thinning of the bones or skin and overgrowth of hair;
- Weight gain;
Reported Deltacortril overdose symptoms are:
- Adrenal suppression;
- Cushing's syndrome;
- Fluid retention;
- High blood glucose levels;
- Type II diabetes;
- Weight gain;
Other Brand Names
In some countries Deltacortril may also be known as:
- Medrol Acetate;
- Lite Pred;
- Inflamase Mild;
- Inflamase Forte;
- Hostacortin H;
- Fernisolone P;
- Econopred Plus;
- Eazolin D;
- Di-Adreson F;
- Dexa-Cortidelt Hostacortin H;
- Derpo Pd;
- Deltacortril Enteric;
- Delta F;
- Decortin H;