Where to buy.
Get 30% off from AllMedications.biz:
Remember this discount coupon code: allrxdir
How to buy.
Tip: How to Use Discount Coupon Code?
1. Click this banner and go to AllMedications.biz.
2. Choice products and click "Add to cart".
3. Go to "Checkout" and enter your credit card info.
4. Type or paste the coupon code allrxdir above in the "Discount Coupon" box and press button "Add".
5. Complete your online purchase.
Dytor is a diuretic medicine. Dytor is prescribed for the treatment of edema associated with:
- Renal disease;
- Hepatic disease;
- Congestive heart failure;
Dytor is prescribed for the treatment of hypertension.
Dytor is indicated to reduce the water retention and swelling that often accompany congestive:
- Chronic kidney failure;
- Cirrhosis of the liver;
- Heart failure;
Dytor is indicated for high blood pressure.
High Blood Pressure
The usual dose is 5mg once a day. The pharmacist may increase the dose to 10mg once a day.
Cirrhosis of the Liver
The usual dose is 5mg-10mg once a day with other medications. Doses of more than 40 mg are not recommended.
Chronic Kidney Failure
The usual dose is 20mg once a day. Doses of more than 200 milligrams are not recommended.
Congestive Heart Failure
The usual dose is 10mg-20mg once a day. Doses of more than 200mg are not recommended.
Symptoms of overdose may include:
- Nausea and vomiting;
- Muscle cramps;
- Irregular pulse;
- Hypochloremic alkalosis;
Side effects may include:
- Numbness of limbs;
- Muscle cramps;
- Low blood pressure;
- Irregular heartbeat;
- Hearing loss;
- Excessive urination;
- Dry mouth or increased thirst;
- Buzzing or ringing in the ears
- Allergic Reactions (throat closing or swelling of the nose or lips or face and throat);
- Torasemida [INN-Spanish];
- Torasemidum [INN-Latin];
Dytor is contraindicated in patients:
- Who are anuric;
- With known hypersensitivity to Dytor or to sulfonylureas;
Dytor is contraindicated if it gives you an allergic reaction.
Dytor is contraindicated if you're allergic to sulfonylurea drugs:
Dytor is contraindicated if you are unable to urinate.
Dytor is contraindicated if you have:
- Systemic lupus erythematosus;
- Liver problems;
- Kidney problems;
- Diabetes mellitus;
- Allergic reactions sulfa-based drugs;
Inform your pharmacist if you are taking any of the following medicines: