Where to buy.
Get 30% off from AllMedications.biz:
Remember this discount coupon code: allrxdir
How to buy.
Tip: How to Use Discount Coupon Code?
1. Click this banner and go to AllMedications.biz.
2. Choice products and click "Add to cart".
3. Go to "Checkout" and enter your credit card info.
4. Type or paste the coupon code allrxdir above in the "Discount Coupon" box and press button "Add".
5. Complete your online purchase.
Levotiron is indicated for use alone or in combination with antithyroid agents to treat hypothyroidism, goiter, chronic lymphocytic thyroiditis, myxedema coma, and stupor.
Levotiron is the same as the hormone thyroxine, which is usually produced naturally by the thyroid gland.
Where this does not happen, Levotiron tablets are given to replace this thyroxine.
Levotiron is contraindicated if you have any of the following conditions:
- If you suffer from thyrotoxicosis (the thyroid gland produces excess thyroid hormone);
- If you suffer from myasthenia gravis (muscle weakening disease);
- If you suffer from heart problems;
- If you suffer from diabetes mellitus (lack of insulin or reduced effectiveness of insulin);
- If you suffer from diabetes insipidus (excretion of large amounts of very dilute urine);
- If you suffer from adrenal insufficiency (the adrenal gland is unable to produce enough of the hormone cortisol in response to stress);
- If you are pregnant, trying for a baby or breast-feeding;
Do not take Levotiron with any of the following drugs:
Thyroid hormones increase the anticoagulant effect:
Decreases absorption of Levotiron:
Levotiron side effects that you should report to your health care professional or doctor as soon as possible:
- Fluttery heartbeat or chest pain;
- Intolerance to heat;
- Stick to simple foods such as dry toast;
Reported Levotiron overdose symptoms are:
- Abdominal cramps;
- Cardiac arrhythmias;
- Heat intolerance;
- Increased appetite;
- Increased pulse and blood pressure;
- Menstrual irregularities;
- Weight loss;
Other Brand Names
In some countries Levotiron may also be known as:
- Synthroid Sodium;