Where to buy.
Get 30% off from AllMedications.biz:
Remember this discount coupon code: allrxdir
How to buy.
Tip: How to Use Discount Coupon Code?
1. Click this banner and go to AllMedications.biz.
2. Choice products and click "Add to cart".
3. Go to "Checkout" and enter your credit card info.
4. Type or paste the coupon code allrxdir above in the "Discount Coupon" box and press button "Add".
5. Complete your online purchase.
Meprate is prescribed in the treatment of menopause symptoms:
- Dryness or irritation;
- Hot flashes;
- Vaginal burning;
Meprate is indicated to reduce moderate to severe symptoms of menopause, including:
- the sudden intense episodes of heat and sweating known as "hot flashes";
- feelings of warmth in the face, neck, and chest;
Meprate is indicated for teenagers who fail to mature at the usual rate, and to relieve the symptoms of certain types of
cancer, including some forms of breast and prostate cancer.
Meprate is indicated to prevent postmenopausal osteoporosis, a condition in which the bones become brittle and easily broken.
Meprate vaginal cream is indicated for other conditions caused by lack of estrogen, such as dry, itchy external genitals and
Breast cancer in appropriately selected women and men with metastatic disease
The suggested dosage is 10mg 3 times daily for a period of at least 3 months.
Advanced androgen-dependent cancer of the prostate, for relief of symptoms only
The usual dosage is 1.25 to 2.5mg 3 times daily.
Prevention of osteoporosis (loss of bone mass)
The usual starting dosage is 0.3mg daily, taken continuously or in cycles.
Ovary removal or ovarian failure
The usual dosage is 1.25mg daily, taken cyclically.
Low estrogen levels due to reduced ovary function
The usual dosage is 0.3 to 0.625mg daily, taken cyclically.
Tissue degeneration in the vagina
The usual dosage is 0.3mg daily, taken continuously or in cycles.
Hot flashes associated with menopause
The usual dosage is 0.3mg daily, taken continuously or in cycles such as 25 days on Meprate and 5 days off.
Symptoms associated with menopause (hot flashes, night sweats, and vaginal tissue degeneration) or for the prevention of osteoporosis (loss of bone mass)
The usual dose is one 0.3-milligram/1.5-milligram tablet once a day. Your pharmacist may increase the dose to one 0.625mg/0.25mg- or 0.5mg tablet once a day.
Degeneration of genital tissue or severe itching in the genital area
The dosage is one-half to 2 grams daily, inserted into the vagina, depending on the severity of the condition.
The usual dose is 0.45mg a day. The pharmacist may gradually increase the dose up to a maximum of 1.25mg daily.
Symptoms of overdose may include:
- Withdrawal bleeding;
Side effects may include:
- Vision or speech;
- Vaginal yeast infections;
- Vaginal discharge or itching;
- Unusual vaginal bleeding;
- Swelling in your ankles hands or feet;
- Sudden weakness or numbness;
- Sudden confusion;
- Stomach swelling pain or tenderness;
- Stomach pain;
- Skin tingling;
- Problems with concentration or memory confusion;
- Problems with balance;
- Nausea and vomiting;
- Mild vomiting;
- Liver problems;
- Joint pain;
- Irregular vaginal bleeding or spotting;
- Increased heartbeat;
- High blood sugar;
- High blood pressure;
- Heavy feeling or chest pain pain spreading to the shoulder or to the arm sweating nausea general illness;
- Hair loss;
- Fluid retention;
- Enlargement of benign tumors of the uterus (also called fibroids);
- Decreased sex drive;
- Changes in your regular menstrual periods;
- Changes in appetite or weight;
- Breast tenderness;
- Breast pain;
- Breast lumps;
- Abdominal/stomach cramps;
- Climopax mono;
- Climatrol E;
Meprate is contraindicated if you:
- Are pregnant or trying to become pregnant;
- Have ever had a bad reaction to it or have undiagnosed abnormal vaginal bleeding;
- Have ever had breast cancer uterine cancer or any other "estrogen-dependent" cancer;
- Have had any circulation problem involving blood clots or have had a stroke or heart attack in the past year;
- Have liver disease or your liver is not working properly;
Meprate is contraindicated if you:
- Abnormally low or high levels of blood calcium;
- Gallbladder disease;
- Heart disease high blood pressure or circulation problems;
- High levels of blood triglycerides or cholesterol;
- Kidney or liver disease;
- Seizure disorders (such as epilepsy);
- Systemic lupus erythematosus;
- Under active thyroid;
- Undergone Hysterectomy;
Inform your pharmacist if you are taking any of the following medicines:
- Ritonavir (Norvir);
- Phenobarbital (Solfoton Luminal);
- Itraconazole (Sporanox);