Where to buy.
Get 30% off from AllMedications.biz:
Remember this discount coupon code: allrxdir
How to buy.
Tip: How to Use Discount Coupon Code?
1. Click this banner and go to AllMedications.biz.
2. Choice products and click "Add to cart".
3. Go to "Checkout" and enter your credit card info.
4. Type or paste the coupon code allrxdir above in the "Discount Coupon" box and press button "Add".
5. Complete your online purchase.
Sevelamer is prescribed for the control of serum phosphorus in patients with Chronic Kidney Disease (CKD) on hemodialysis.
Sevelamer is prescribed to prevent and treat high blood phosphate levels in patients who are on dialysis due to severe kidney disease.
Ask your pharmacist to tell you the correct dose of Sevelamer that suits you best.
Sevelamer has been given to normal healthy volunteers in doses of up to 14 grams per day for eight days with no adverse effects.
Side effects may include:
- Trouble breathing;
- Stomach/abdominal pain or swelling;
- Stomach upset;
- Severe dizziness;
- Severe constipation/inability to have a bowel movement;
- Problems with your dialysis access site;
- Pain/redness/swelling in the lower legs;
- Itching/swelling (especially of the face/tongue/throat);
- Chest pain;
- Allergic reaction;
Sevelamer is contraindicated in patients:
- Known to be hypersensitive to sevelamer hydrochloride or any of Sevelamer constituents;
- With hypophosphatemia or bowel obstruction;
Sevelamer is contraindicated if you have:
- Swallowing problems (dysphagia);
- Stomach/intestinal surgeries;
- Stomach/intestinal problems (eg constipation);
- Low blood phosphorus levels;
- Bowel blockage;
- Any other allergies;
- Allergic to Sevelamer;