Where to buy.
Get 30% off from AllMedications.biz:
Remember this discount coupon code: allrxdir
How to buy.
Tip: How to Use Discount Coupon Code?
1. Click this banner and go to AllMedications.biz.
2. Choice products and click "Add to cart".
3. Go to "Checkout" and enter your credit card info.
4. Type or paste the coupon code allrxdir above in the "Discount Coupon" box and press button "Add".
5. Complete your online purchase.
Sompraz is indicated to patients who are suffering from ulcers and for patients who have abnormally high stomach acidity.
Sompraz is indicated for the treatment of acid-reflux disorders (GERD) and peptic ulcer disease.
Sompraz is in a class of drugs called proton pump inhibitors (PPIs) which block the production of acid by the stomach.
Proton pump inhibitors are used for the treatment of conditions such as stomach and duodenal ulcers, gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD) and the Zollinger-Ellison syndrome which all are caused by stomach acid.
Sompraz, like other proton-pump inhibitors, blocks the enzyme in the wall of the stomach that produces acid. By blocking the enzyme, the production of acid is decreased, and this allows the stomach and esophagus to heal.
The most common side effects are:
- Abnormal heartbeat;
- Leg cramps;
- Muscle pain;
- Water retention;
Side effects regularly include:
- Dryness of mouth;
- Abdominal Upsets;
Sompraz is contraindicated if you have any of the following conditions:
- If you are pregnant, trying for a baby or breast-feeding;
- If you have noticed any of the following: major weight loss, continuously being sick or noticing blood in your sick, difficulty swallowing, or blood in your stools;
- If you take a medicine called atazanavir;
Reported Sompraz overdose symptoms are:
- Rapid heartbeat;
- Dry mouthflushingheadache;
- Blurred vision;
Other Brand Names
In some countries Sompraz may also be known as:
- Nexium IV;
Capsules: 20 milligrams,
Capsules: 40 milligrams;
Intravenous: 40 milligrams.
For GERD, 20 or 40 milligrams of Sompraz is given once daily for
For the treatment of H. pylori, 40 milligrams is administered once daily in combination with amoxicillin and clarithromycin for 10 days.
Sompraz capsules should be administered one hour before meals, swallowed whole and should not be crushed or chewed. Patients with difficulty swallowing can open the capsule and mix the pellets with applesauce. The applesauce should not be hot and the pellets should not be chewed or crushed.