Where to buy.
Get 30% off from AllMedications.biz:
Remember this discount coupon code: allrxdir
How to buy.
Tip: How to Use Discount Coupon Code?
1. Click this banner and go to AllMedications.biz.
2. Choice products and click "Add to cart".
3. Go to "Checkout" and enter your credit card info.
4. Type or paste the coupon code allrxdir above in the "Discount Coupon" box and press button "Add".
5. Complete your online purchase.
Torasemide is prescribed in the treatment of patients who have water retention problems that have lead to swellings.
Water retention problems are caused by:
- Liver disease;
- Kidney problems;
- Congestive heart failure;
Torasemide flushes excess water from the body by promoting the production of urine;
Torasemide is a diuretic drug;
Torasemide is prescribed for high blood pressure, either alone or with other drugs;
Torasemide is prescribed for the treatment of edema associated with congestive heart failure, renal disease, or hepatic disease;
Torasemide is prescribed for the treatment of hypertension alone or in combination with other antihypertensive agents;
Torasemide is prescribed to reduce the water retention and swelling that often accompany congestive heart failure, chronic kidney failure, and cirrhosis of the liver;
High Blood Pressure
The usual dose is 5mg once a day. The pharmacist may increase the dose to 10mg once a day.
Cirrhosis of the Liver
The usual dose is 5mg-10mg once a day with other medications. Doses of more than 40 mg are not recommended.
Chronic Kidney Failure
The usual dose is 20mg once a day. Doses of more than 200 milligrams are not recommended.
Congestive Heart Failure
The usual dose is 10mg-20mg once a day. Doses of more than 200mg are not recommended.
Reported Torasemide overdose symptoms are:
- Nausea and vomiting;
- Muscle cramps;
- Irregular pulse;
- Hypochloremic alkalosis;
Torasemide side effects that you should report to your health care professional or doctor as soon as possible:
- Numbness of limbs;
- Muscle cramps;
- Low blood pressure;
- Irregular heartbeat;
- Hearing loss;
- Excessive urination;
- Dry mouth or increased thirst;
- Buzzing or ringing in the ears
- Allergic Reactions (throat closing or swelling of the nose or lips or face and throat);
- Torasemida [INN-Spanish];
- Torasemidum [INN-Latin];
Torasemide is contraindicated if you have any of the following conditions:
- If you have allergic reactions sulfa-based drugs (including sulfa-based antibiotics);
- If you have cirrhosis;
- If you have diabetes mellitus;
- If you have gout;
- If you have kidney problems;
- If you have liver problems;
- If you have systemic lupus erythematosus;
Torasemide is contraindicated in patients:
- Who are anuric;
- With known hypersensitivity to Torasemide or to sulfonylureas;
Torasemide is contraindicated if it gives you an allergic reaction.
Torasemide is contraindicated if you're allergic to sulfonylurea drugs:
Torasemide is contraindicated if you are unable to urinate.
Do not take Torasemide with any of the following drugs:
- Aminoglycoside antibiotics such as tobramycin and streptomycin;
- Aspirin and other nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs such as ibuprofen, indomethacin, and naproxen;
- Ethacrynic acid;